Icelandair is looking for a new colleague to join the ticketing department. The position would entail the responsibility for ticket issuing and monitoring. It is a full-time day job which requires the staff member to exert precision and show responsibility.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Ticket issuing, fare calculations and monitoring of travel documents
- Support for foreign airports and employees of Icelandair
- Booking and ticket consulting
- Other occasional tasks
- Strong competence and knowledge of Amadeus.
- Good communication skills
- Travel and Tourism education ideal
- IATA/UFTAA degree ideal
- Knowledge and experience of the travel industry ideal
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Relevant education
We are looking for a powerful person and a strong team player for a challenging position.
The application deadline is December 12, 2019.
For further information:
Guðmundur Böðvar Guðjónsson, Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bylgja Björk Pálsdóttir, HR Consultant, email@example.com