Can you keep the big picture in focus while diving into the unique engineering and operational challenges we face daily?
We are seeking an experienced program/project manager to lead our VIP charter operation.
As Program Manager VIP charter operations, you will organize and coordinate activities and deliverables across a multi-disciplinary and multi-functional team. You will plan project requirements with internal customers and follow projects through the full project lifecycle. This includes managing tactical work, identifying risks and effectively communicating them to stakeholders. You are a skilled communicator and a passionate customer advocate. You feel equally at home discussing your team's recommendations and actions to executives as explaining the customer requirement to your team of experts. Using your technical expertise and leadership you will manage multiple charter trips per year while also identifying future opportunities for improving processes and maturing the program.
Success in this role will require an ability to:
- Deliver projects on time, every time
- Manage multiple charter trips and related technical/maintenance work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Liaise between stakeholders, both internal and external
- Coordinate the work of multiple teams of experts across the operation
- Identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues promptly and effectively
- Lead and support improvement initiates and development of best practice for the program
- University degree in engineering or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of project management concepts and process management
- Passion for providing great customer service
- Proven track record of delivering project results
- Experience in program/project management, preferably leading high-stakes or high-profile projects
- Highly proficient in English and Icelandic, spoken and written.
- Prior experience in the aviation industry is preferred
For further information please contact:
Heiða Njóla Guðbrandsdóttir, Manager Project Management, email@example.com
Kristján Pétur Sæmundsson, Recruiting Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is January 26th 2020.